Saturday, October 04, 2014

Beguiling Smile…




Active sun was set to retire,
Light of day was so slowly losing its brightness,
It was time for hard working birds to fly back to their dwelling,
And sky was getting shade of orange colored on its otherwise blue canvas,
And that was right time for life to get its real meaning,
You were far away standing near green colored tree pillared on brown color wood,
And looking around that jovial butterfly,
It was that moment which made me realize,
That whatsoever troubles I may be in,
When I look at you I just smile .

Miles away you are right now,
I always dream to meet you if I can ever,
And showcase that still this triangle organ beats for you,
It loves no other music than your soulful voice,
On a given day I will definitely express you,
My feelings only get meaning when they are for you.

Be smiling always my love,
As someone in some part of this earth,
Survives not because of nature’s oxygen,
But due to energy which he liberates from your smile.

1 comment:

  1. Happy is the person who can smile. Happier is the one who can bring a smile on another's lips. Nice poem.

    ReplyDelete