Sunday, September 14, 2014

It wasn’t necessary


Day was getting darker,
And moon was just waiting for one welcome call from sky,
In all this my idea to remember you wasn’t necessary.

My mistake was I was not having any content to talk,
My problem was lacking in the charm in my other wise firm walk,
In all this my intention to remember you wasn’t  necessary.

My state of mind was different,
My carrot lying on table was not cooked or burnt,
But still thinking of seeking your help in that wasn’t necessary.

How can I forget still my name is not so known to you,
How can I not regret on what I understood as half won battle,
In all this my wish to be with you wasn’t necessary.

If I am sad,
Its my internal problem,
If I am happy,
That’s my own water flowing the check dam,
In all this If I imagine you to be my side,
Then  happening of that wasn’t necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment