Sunday, September 07, 2014

If time can bring someone back..


Was busy in understanding the client’s data,
As I was suppose to attend meeting the next hour,
Suddenly from no where I was flabbergasted,
From Being completely engaged in preparations,
I was just having no clue what happened.
Then I took 15 minutes tour back in time,
Which I believed was need of hour,
To bounce back and continue the ride of time in my own car,
Trees and mild wind were first few things which I sensed,
Atmosphere was at its best and this was add on to the list,
My intention of touring back time was not enjoying nature,
But actually being with that very person who,
Will be inked special in my biography.
She was sitting on a wooden bench,
I approached towards her by taking calculative steps in tranches,
As time was running and I just had 15 minutes,
I just wanted to have feeling of having her by my side,
And that was just happening,
As she was smiling looking at me,
I am not sure from that moment of tour,
What happened as violins started playing in back ground,
Winds started moving fast,
As if they were to catch a bus,
And I just was engrossed in that second of minute.
Where I believed I lived decade with her.

And then I realised time was running out,
And I have to come back to my files,
This 15 minutes tour helped me to present the best way I can,
And meeting ended on positive note.
 

In which ever part of universe you are,
I just wished time can help me to bring you back ,
Days cumulated into months followed by years,
But still some where some thing is incomplete without you.

No comments:

Post a Comment