Sunday, August 24, 2014

Feel free..


My Untidy clothes which makes me comfortable,
My un kept hair which soothes my eyes,
My unshaved moustache which makes me feel appealing,
This is what I believe makes me feel free.

If I like a girl I will date her,
If I find her sexy I will tell her,
There should not be hesitations in my way,
And I just want to come out and wilfully play.

Running after fixed remuneration is not acceptable,
I just want to be easy going and work as free  lancer,
I work then I want my pay,
And if I don’t I should not.

Having the very person by my side,
With whom I want to have coffee with,
Is what the definition of feeling free means.

Praying every time for betterment to god,
Instead just doing things right,
And being freed from  worrying about any results,
This is feel free feeling.
I want my soul to dance
On the floor just like my feet taps on music
Enjoying life in grand way
Not even thinking about how it would look
This is what I call feel free thinking.

Lastly whenever I become rational in my approach,
More than required,
I can have glass of liquor,
And just make myself,
Free from inner walls called pressure.

My idea of feel free is just,
To enjoy the life the way it comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment