Saturday, October 11, 2014

When I was…


When I was in front of you that day,
I couldn't speak what I practiced the day prior of our meeting,
I couldn't actually draw that picture,
Which I thought you may term beautiful.

I felt more shy then confident,
Which again I believe was because of some reason,
Tried to say many things but could not frame sentences,
To convey what I otherwise can in very easy manner.


This was in totality our third meet up,
When I talk about numbers,
Why wasn't I able to give my best performance,
I front of you when I was allowed,
This very question hunts me now,
And that also without any arrow targeted from bow.

This again will complicate already simple things,
And I don’t whether you will even understand ,
How this bee can fly without wings,
I am myself confused as to how to handle this,
Should I give you call and sort it,
Or keep on writing here under some pen name.

Spending time with you is always life living experience,
 Not because of anything else then the aura of yours,
Till time you will understand anything,
Time would have traveled miles,
And then “one fine day”,
Reading this we may just smile.



No comments:

Post a Comment