Sunday, February 19, 2017

Known Fear


After whole day’s bread earning effort,
When I returned home from work that day,
I was already tired due to wear and tear of participating in the process of giving final shape to the greed based clay,
When I had that loaf of bread in my dinner plate,
I was not able to enjoy food the food; waiting at the gate,
What was that thing that kept me worried I thought,
In spite of working efficiently what kept me tickling I thought,
My mind and soul were both engrossed in my work,
Under the impression that this sweat will add music to my song.
This was the thought that kept me busy for a while I guess,
And it was that time that I realised that I was caught in a huge mess.

I know life is all about bumpy rides,
But at times it feels it’s a forceful slide,
However hard you try to hold yourself you fall,
You start feeling lonely in spite of standing between all.

How to say and what to say I don’t know from here,
But this bee has now been held captive by altogether a new fear.


No comments:

Post a Comment