Friday, February 10, 2017

Can I ink our love tale

Related image

Can I ink our love tale?

No one knows when this life will end,
No one knows when will this kite stop flying like bird,
But still every living creature on this earth is living,
But still every paper is enjoying that blue sky without any wings.

 In all this can I ink our love tale?
Knowing that nothing will happen after reading it,
Knowing that nothing will change post writing it,
But  still somewhere within small corner of my heart,
I will be happy that ‘Yes I loved her, Yes I wrote about her’.

Whenever the picture that has you in it comes in front of eyes,
I don’t know what happens to me and I start feeling vast like birds who enjoy the high sky,
The magic that you carry with you is so dynamic,
That it brings out the artistic ability on that otherwise unnoticed ceramic.

I know as per you I don’t deserve you,
But if not you than for who else the almighty has reserved me?
This eyes are meant just to see you,
This hands are meant to just to hold you,
This legs are meant  to walk to come near you,
This fingers are just meant to write for you,
In all this I am no where mine now; my love,
As I am all yours.

I wish my hug can reach you and give you the warmth from that freezing cold,
As now I just want to , with you, grow old.


No comments:

Post a Comment