Monday, February 06, 2017

Articulating LOVE

Related image

Love me for a while,
And let that while last for lifetime.
Like me for a purpose,
And let that purpose stays there till I am alive.

Every step taken by me is in direction that you are present,
Distance is vast between us;
And I need to cover up that with aerial bus,
I know this will take time,
But my love for you is more prime.

Having you by my side,
I want to witness the sunset,
Praying to  almighty that next day when sun rises I have you by my side,
Clock keeps tickling into day and night,
But you should always be near to me and in my sight.

February is more important month I should say,
As it allows me to express the love in my own way.

Will I get a chance to love you before the love eve ends,
Will you allow me to have you as a reason to live for.

No words can encapsulate my feelings for you,
And still I am making small attempt,
Will my this attempt get acknowledged,
Like sugar appreciates the curd.

No comments:

Post a Comment