Sunday, February 05, 2017

Special ONE

Image result for Tattoo love

Whenever I feel lack of inspiration I turn to my special one,
Whenever I feel lack of motivation I turn to my special one,
One good fine day my mind asked me who is this special one?
And what energy it fuels up in you that your soul gets new life?
At that moment I took a big pause before answering,
But today I will like to answer.


Garden gets glorified only when flower blossoms,
Sky gets lightening fly when stars dance leaving  twinkling vivid ring,
She is that flower of my garden without whom my life will lose its fragrance,
She is that light of my sky without whom my life will get surrounded with dull ambience.

On any given day she has largest share of this small pumping heart,
On any given day I don’t need reason to express my love for her in written art.

She has forgotten my love for her with time,
But it will my last day on earth if I forget to love her,
Her smile make happy,
When I look at her eyes they make me feel more confident,
She is source of power for me like for any design is its pattern.

Let me announce to the world from here,
That nobody else can love her like I do,
And still I can just write about it,
But can’t live it with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment