Saturday, February 25, 2017

Being alone

Image result for alone

While sitting near window today during daylight,
And watching those birds in couple enjoying their flight,
I realised that every love story doesn’t need partner in it,
Every story may not have two side love imbibed in it.

Under this pain of single side love when you get sad,
The best past is you don’t need anyone to obstruct the flow of tears which are in nature mad.

There may not be a single second that I don’t love you,
Now you are major constitute of my blood, flowing all around my body with that red crew.

My dream of that sunset kiss, is not even known to you,
But see no regrets as in this tale it’s all me and no you.

My destination doesn’t ends on you,
But I wished you could accompany me in reaching there,
As you are that right direction which can help me to overcome any worse, while journey, weather.

The red and green combination suits you my doll,
As both gain beauty when decorated upon you.
Again I want my hug to convey more than my words,
But no option left to add in this curd.

You will never ever meet me now,
And if at all your plan changes I am located within half a mile in the very next row.

See, these eyes are filled with water I guess
May be they also want to add few phrases,
Can I not stop here today;
Can I overcome foundations laid down past day.

This tale is about two,
But I am the only one alive in it,
This pain will be taken care by eyes when it rains.

No comments:

Post a Comment