Saturday, May 07, 2011

hOlding water

Introduction:

                When we try to hold something which we know or should say that were aware that we will not be able to; is just like holding water,water can never be hold ed ,blogger who is a poet now is again back on the blog with the new topic on which I will give my own philosophy.Its  just like that  I do not want to forget the land while flying in sky.All this days I was publishing poems and was enjoying it, my poem titled "she means world to me",this blog is carried from there, this poem is not published on blog but that's not matter of concern

Story:
           The blog is centered  upon a short story,I am not allowed to throw light on names of characters but I will give a proper understanding as and when require .We all need friends, yes we do, people with whom you dance,sing,cry and laugh.We all need friends,but in this all there's someone who becomes special by all means.the place of special person is not given by us but we our self do not know that how that some one becomes so special,I do not  want to drag the word special to very complicated plot but just want to keep it as pure as it sounds "special":when we term some one special we have to be all aware that,that person may throw us any time,that person can have a different opinion than ours, but this all is not important as "to term and to prove" is what we should believe in.Suddenly coming back to blog is not indication that my poems are past now, the poems I write are my own creation and I will continue to dream that
               "SOMEONE" sometimes has no define word,well I cannot even dare to say anything as this story is some one else and not mine ,I am just writer and thus 'who the hell I am ?' to define anything.I personally respect words , but cannot force rest of people to do that.Also important thing which needs to be thrown light is; If I were the part of this story ,I will never ever become hindrance in my some one special's way, but as I told  this story is not about me.I write because not only my pens allow me but also because some 'non-human" has filled me with energy.....Also by this blog  I do not want to pour in emotions and sentiments at all, as 'who the hell has given me that right also?', before this article, I was firm that now I will give up writing and will confine my words to my own self only, but then realised 'someone' has at least trusted my writing abilities ,so I should not let that person down

End:
        The word 'someone' can be  for me my best friend .... though now I think the 'best' cannot be used by me, but if after all I want to say that then at least I can whisper in my own ears.I know that we expect many things when we term people as best but If this would be my story, then would say why to expect as expectations are symbol of selfishness.My this dialogues  are showing that to write is easy but to stand on same is hard, well my readers (only one,that also now I am not sure),let time play the game.My some one my only best friend ,If not best from that person's point of view then also I think I am so called friend.Lastly I was scared, am scared , and will be scared as script is something which adds charm and if I lose it then nothing,I will still have my meals without taste

No comments:

Post a Comment