Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Is this THE END?







It is not easy to understand yourself at times,
It is not easy to make yourself busy when feeling like vacant land,
Waves of thought revolving around you, are amazing
As it makes me smile and keep my face like wise dull shining.


We have parted our ways now and that's real,
But this heart is still glued to film projected on memorial reel.

I am not able to cure, what is burning my self made coil,
I am fearful at times, when things are not of my types,
I am cheerful though wings are not made for my size,
But when it comes to you,
I sense support that there's someone,
Who will be always my partner in crime.

People hate me now and I am making sure that they do it,
People gate me out and I am crying why before they showed me the very way in,
Has the process called living now become so difficult,
That without you, there's no light ignited in my only bulb.

Throw me, and kick me out, as
I do not deserve anything,
As I am tired of chasing the past,
I am clear I am not going to be with you now,
Then why still its all about your presence in my show.



No comments:

Post a Comment