Tuesday, May 03, 2011

fOuR alphabets

Destiny has not given me the keys to unlock the door
Destiny has not given me the ways to block the hole

I am not allowed to do this

Not because I doubt this
But only because I doubt pear less shelf

What I want from life is known to me
How I can climb the cliff is loan to me

But do not know why I still want the things to go
But do not know why I want my heart to feel low

Love was not on cards
but things sometimes do happen though having guard
And gates sometimes are left open though not having bar

Just thought about and wrote this thing
converted the colour of wall to red from cream

Lastly I know I am not allowed to fall in love
But still I am not able to stop myself from flying with dove

Imagination of moments which I Cherish 

Just a person sometimes becomes reason for everything
Just a person sometimes becomes important than anything


No comments:

Post a Comment