Wednesday, April 27, 2011

who will read now..?

what i write is termed meaningless
what has bright is termed cleanliness
now for whom i write this "dialogues"
now for whom i craft this "dialogues"
you say that i am artist
you say that i am just a cartoonist
i had just you as my audience
i had just you as my appearance
you left me.... to full i would say
you left me ....to pull when i was to way
now i would not get the word nice to hear
now i would not get the word nice to cheer
you are my inspiration
you are my motivation
just want to rewind some hours of my life
just want to rewind some fours of my file
when you left it was dark
when you left it was not park
to chat with you was always fun
but trust me it never had pun
what i said was true
what i said was never a just like dew
my stupidity was never acceptable
my stupidity was never on table
you have many people to be with you
there are many people when its you
to be part of that was not my aim
to be part of that was never the claim
i was just nothing
but i misunderstood myself as everything
still i want the smile on your face
still i want to be reason for the same
now destiny will not allow me
now tiny will swallow the wheel
you said what was true
you said that red cannot be true
its time to go for me now
its time to low the wind now
whenever my reader will read this
just want to say that it was always  you 
and
who will read now..??




No comments:

Post a Comment