Monday, September 09, 2013

Away..



Lot of effort it takes to accept this word,
Lot of energy it consumes to understand the story of migrating birds,
When distance is negligible you don’t understand the worth,
But when distances gets elongated you automatically understand all the things from its very birth,
Staying away from mom-dad is not easy job in the world,
It has to be well supported by the intangible support by the lord

I am not just the one who has to undergo this test,
As I know this destined act has been scripted to make me from good to best,
The real journey is all about adjusting in the discomfort,
The real mettle is only known when we move out from zone of comfort.

I am staying away from my parents,
But their support is always my shadow,
My eyes are getting wet sometimes,
But I know this process will definitely broaden up the passage which is narrow.

Each day when I open my eyes with rising sun,
I remember at distant land,
There are two people praying for me,
Mom- dad I never knew that,
One day even I will have to go away from you
But this is how being “away” also,
I am always on the way reaching you……


No comments:

Post a Comment