Monday, April 13, 2020

Awaiting...


That day when I was not even clear as to what I will be doing,
Suddenly I don’t  know how I was forced to search note pad and use the blue ink to its optimum like beginning.

Some random old tracks were playing in background and I was still trying to come out of the act called laziness,
That mild music was somewhere playing helping hand and provided me the required energy to first start something and then handle the darkness.

Varied colors were decorating the atmosphere all around
But still I was engrossed in listening that melodious sound.

How come it can be that I am not aware about superpower I have to deal with this,
Shifting my mind from there to here and answering the toughest quiz.

That smiling face whenever appears in front of my eyes,
Happiness overtakes allover and provides me wings to fly.

Thinking of her even when she is not far; is rare,
When words are not in business and you want to still have dialogue is always termed as care.

Every time it cannot be that water of river flows perennially,
At times it waits or gets stuck unknowingly.

In all this when you sail the boat is actual meaning.
Loving the beloved even when she is far should not be matter of reasoning.

No comments:

Post a Comment