Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Elongated wait


My steps were in complete sync with my goal,
My legs were all set to find that distant light pole.

I was striving hard to find that one clue;
Which could get me closer to my crew.

‘I’ – this very alphabet is so demanding in nature,
Even god was surprised on knowing this self claimed prestige of his creatures,
Even I am no different to the billions surviving on this earth,
Even I am no new to the fetus who is fighting for his survival,

This wait is actually the main gist of life,
As this wait helps me to discover new sights,
Once again my nerves are all set to get tested,
And time has come to pull up the socks before time slips to next,
This elongated wait has given me one more chance to fight hard,

This elongated wait will add flair called life to the hope that’s dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment