Saturday, April 16, 2011

It Was Always You...

Never thought that things will change
Never thought that wings will be in pain

You have always been there
You have always been rare

No one was so special before
No one was so crucial before

Suddenly things have changed
Suddenly wings have been claimed

It is not that, I do not have people to cheer with
but still,I just want you to be person to have beer with

Hanging out was not so much fun before
Clapping with crowd was not so much pun before

I am not able to define this feeling
I am not able to refine this filling

What difference you have made to me 
I do not know
What clearance you have given to me
I do not know

No word to show what you mean
No word to start water turbine wheel

Slowly and gradually, I am getting more occupied
Slowly and gradually ,water is drying in water less pipe

What you have done is nothing different
What you have clone is  just a  miracle

No comments:

Post a Comment