Sunday, April 10, 2011

Portraiying unknown smile

Sunsets were never so amazing before
Life never was exciting before

Do not know what is changing me
Do not know what is claying me

Very specific feeling is evolving me
May be biggest of change is revolving  me

What is happening to me
is unknown:-
For no reason I smile this days
For no reason I mile this ways

Just feeling happy to be there
or  feeling happy to be paired
Fingers are hesitating to write:
Mingle is already on the sight

Am I still smiling
on what I am not going to get?
Am I still smiling because,
This rain will never make me wet.

Very difficult to stay strong on words-
Very hard to accept beauty of being worth

Just want to be in this dilemma only'
Just want pulley to be in this lever only

Arranging the words is far better job 
To convey the same is brittle job'






5 comments:

  1. amazing yarr...really its my pleasure to read it..

    ReplyDelete
  2. shri...thankz yaar.....just trying to define the things in my own way

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice one yaar....
    tu lyricst kyun nai ban jaata...

    ReplyDelete
  4. sethji... aapka support raha toh sab ho jayega

    ReplyDelete
  5. excelent yar....its actually so inspiring for me...

    ReplyDelete