Sunday, July 03, 2011

lAst edge.....

    Start:        
           Every time I come back with a blog..... I feel I am getting matured as far as understanding about some particular thing is concerned,today when I am using my keyboard to write its basically because some thing is forcing me to write this....well cannot completely occupy this blog with all me so, will turn it to different track...when we care for some one or would say some people...its not that we are sort of beggars always.We do not always have to show them that we care for them.why we should do that....??? if they think that they are happy without us..we should accept that...people and sentiments have always been my area of interest.... like wise now I realise that I am living in fake world.why it cannot be only me in whole picture?...why I want some one to accompany me?In this world everyone never gets a person to whom he/she can speak to whenever he/she wants.... well.... but back of the stage we always want someone or at least some people to be there for us....I started with a thing to which I do not want to end......some times is not easy to accept that now we have no place in Some one's life..... it can be our best friend or good friend or any one who means a lot to us....game is seeming like I have never played it..... cannot even out flow my inner soul and show what actually I want to prove by my this blog....I do not say that just always  run after them and make them feel like they are precious to us.... but if we cannot even do that then we are not humans

Thinking station:

   "HUMANIMAL"..this word was used by me in my some of  the previous blog,but in that it was there for some other reason and here I am using it to just throw a light on a fact that even animals can show their feelings then why we cannot?imagine that when you walk down lane of your life suddenly you want some one back again no one would come once you kick them so its just like a either throw or grow kinda thing.I am frankly not sure about what I am writing? or why I am writing? whats so wrong in my life that I am just creating a boredom for some one who gonna read this.Answer to all questions is that I do not know.Some where I am angry on some things or its just that my expectations are over loaded with out any practical thought to it.Being frank do not know whats going on but its something which is undefined.Things can change so drastically to our surprise its just like talk of yesterday when everything was so in shape and today its like as if doubting its own existence,we know that  getting carried away with situations..is very normal as far as we humans are concerned but here it is where "HUMANIMAL" comes in picture;animals also have there life and they also survive in this world but they are much more practical then humans,when I am saying this I have to wide open my eyes and accept that I also lack in being that practical.
      I do not say that emotions and sentiments are everything but they are much more important, we all know that being successful is good but not having any one around us to share that is equally bad,this all you know I am not telling any thing new,what my job is here is to add a spice in this article by not repeating what you know but by just blasting this page by what I think we all should know...We have different energy within,we utilise it as and when required by us,the energy I am talking about is strength to accept that we also need relations and people to be with us.A person like me may not share every thing with all but I will for sure share with some one not because its compulsory but only because its make us feel good from within and its shows that what ever rough day it was we had our own fun from it..I know I am sounding much emotional and this will make  my reader think that whats so wrong but its only that this blog is certainly not about me or my emotional quotient but about some thing which we all should know.On this just remembered that one of my friend always says to me that "Every time I cannot blame outer factors for my condition" and she is absolutely right in this like always and this time I am not even doing that.We cannot blame air when our balloon gets flown away..-

End:
       "what was and what would be" we when talk to some people or when we talk about relations we all have to be sure that this not a zone where you can use your mind...as mind can make money..mind can learn books but heart is a place which deals here.Lets imagine that we would not trust some one who has just entered our life whom we never knew then what would be the out come?
Answer to above posed question is very simple , if we would not trust new people who enter our life then we would not be able to make our life beautiful as "All the flowers have fragrance but we only like some flower similarly many people come but we allow only few to enter our life or trust only few".By this the blog ends but this is not the end... My this attempt is just to highlight that last edge is up to us when we term it as the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment