Friday, November 18, 2011

Biradar- the journey of word goes on


           Again the wind is blowing in the direction of the same ocean, what should I term it now as whatever I try I always feel like I am not done yet,and so yet again the same path but this time the way of walking is much more on slopes
 This blog has a direct link to two previous blogs:
 http://caringenemies.blogspot.com/2011/02/biradar.html and http://caringenemies.blogspot.com/2011/02/biradar-ver20.html
I will use the word ”not  same ocean”  as it is humanimally it is  wrong as it is the only ocean In this two forest of words  where I can drown myself in easiest way and with full comfort, I have some where just tried to show some things which I thought are visible but now I think the visibility has already passed its own  way and now is on array of expanding its own depth and  constructing the old frame in new way. so here again I am making myself busy to get the praise as "nice" from universe

         
            I am not going to say much about what this is all about as “biradar” also means ocean who has allowed me to sail my ship in midst of rough weather and has also saved me many times from inner pirates who were dominatingly occupying my virtual image which I have other way made and nurtured. Many times I wonder about the waves of this ocean who has always been my comfort zone, in this world where people who are termed as humans have never even been the passengers in my ship and being a non-human still oceans’s waves have always been my colleague. So I also will like to quote here that “at times  life is so busy that sometimes it never even has time for the person even who actually has major share in it”. Freshness of winds which biradar has always brought to me is something which even the best of music have failed to do, the way of making understand the complicated rather crucial variants of living is what biradar has made available to me.


       You always said that never expect that for which you are not ready to pay an equivalent price in any way the things demand may be it can be dedication and trusting your ownself, and that is what has today made me to some extent a fan of your ideology. Once when I was walking in solitude I was just wondering about an nominal issue in just a rigid way. And then came your oceanic effect where the sun raised beams allowed to enlight my path and think the way you would have made a point to my G.K question. I know may be this is so craftive in your sense that I am just pouring some thick liquid in ordinary vessel but biradar I read some where “ never think about any elongatedness of being allowed next time just grow the field as greenish as you like before its famine which becomes obstacle”.  From this to that everywhere I will always make sure that my pen does throw as much force as it can on nib to move in biradar’s direction

No comments:

Post a Comment