Sunday, November 20, 2011

now i know you



I am again back with my claim
Which I know you will term as lame

But I do not want to prove it you,
That now you are amongst the few whom I loved to knew.
I know you to extent I can,
As above that you have already put a ban.
When I first met you;
I never thought that you will become so important;
That I will accept you as my life’s map.

I do not know what way my legs are marching,
I do not know what should I say and start clapping,
I am also engrossed in my few created setups,
That now to look fair I do not need any kind of make up:

The circle has radius on which its existence is based,
But for me you are my universe,
Without which everything is waste,
It has been long I heard your voice,
But I know that’s permanent destiny’s choice,
I can live with those quotes already sprinkled by you,
This made my life full of hopes and happy blues

I can live with those memories of your smile
Which can now light up my way in long journey of thousands miles
The way you talk is my favorite as it involves of being practical on future’s gate,
It’s true that these days I have missed you a lot,
And now that’s only freight that is my owned slot:

From here I do not know how I should hide now,
But as now I know you,
I am enjoying this frog riding show.

No comments:

Post a Comment