Sunday, November 27, 2011

Have I lost you forever?


What is the thing which is not the same like before?
Why it is that now you donot want to lead in my shore
I have always just thought about being simple
But yet again I am having a rigid dimple
I am not saying that believe me
Because I know I am just a bee
I am also not saying be with me
Because you have your own life with sea
I am just asking again the almighty
Why is it so every time I have someone to rely upon
Soon I am left alone like a moron
What is so bad in the script of mine?
That it can never remain like evergreen fine
Many questions I have today
And still they are dark in spite of bright day
I know I am not in position to say you these words
But down line few years I will prove you
That though I am flightless I am still a bird
I will fight for everything which I should have courage for
I will shed my sweat though it will be woven in bloody fur
Still I wish you have that smile on your face
Which has always made me cover miles in my race

No comments:

Post a Comment