Saturday, December 17, 2011

Two way

The door at which I am standing right now has two ways
The one which leads to facts and other to my acts

The facts which I know I wish they are wrong
And the way which leads to those facts
I hope that’s not the door bell I rang

It can be two things from here
That now-
You know everything which,
I have never said because of fear,
And it can also be that you do not know anything,
And I am still play’s king lear.

I waited to talk with you so long,
I cheated my own mind through melodious songs,
I do not want that you should ever come to know,
What you may not like to know,

As I do not want that it becomes last bowed arrow

If this has to be kind of end
Then also still for me it is blend of memories and stories
Which I lived with you around and i would term them as my own glories.

No comments:

Post a Comment