Tuesday, January 03, 2012

She’s everything


It takes decades to realize importance of someone:

But its also luck if you know it in short run,
It takes centuries to prove logic behind fun,
And all it takes a merry-go-round under sun.

The person about whom this words are bridged
Is only one who has formed a solid grid:

Her each and every style makes me flat,
Her each and every file is my word saved text,
Her way of handling situations makes me clear.
As to what way its injurious to have fear

Her way of leading makes me remember-
How the deadliest batsman hits the ball:
And makes it a crushed cucumber.
Her act of sincerity is what I look to
And following that I may also one day cook food


Every time I close my eyes and hold a pen in my hand,
She dances on my close eyelids

And moves my idle hands
Whenever I am stuck with particular word in my post
She comes to my rescue and removes the unknown ghost.

She has everything that makes me clear about my road map,
And still I do not have words and appreciate her and applaud with clap,

One day in dark night and under bright moon,
I will show her my incomplete notes
And hopefully,
She may like it,
What has been drafted on her by me as quotes.


1 comment: