Sunday, January 08, 2012

My fear which follows me



Till now I have not kept anything hidden from you
You know everything about me right from myself made rules and crew
Whatever has happened with me I have always shared with you openly?
Never feared about what way it was clumsy or dirty

But now what I want to say and I am not able to
Is that it’s you who have made me stable
When I was performing like under table

You term my words as alien
But whatever you term it
That cannot keep you and me far
Though you in a ship
I am just in local car

I do not have courage to tell you anything
But I hope no other mouth
Appears to be unknown ring
I never intended to tell them anything
And create an unnecessary shout

You do not know one thing about this bee
That he always thinks about you
When views his gonna be queen

I know this a just a dream of mine
Which may never get a real shine?
You will reject my every word
And then leave me alone like unknown bird

I do not know what way I should be equivalent to your standards
Because I have number phobia and you are number grand master

Somewhere in last march I realized this
But all thanks to my fear that
I could not overcome my fear with any trick

Sometimes I get so involved in this
That just to have you
I make out sweet flick
It’s all so odd that finally I am able to know
That I want you to be my best real click

I want some miracles to happen to help me in this
That this bee now just want you to be his
But sad part of story is that miracles do not happen
Its known fact that apples can only be cut with knife which is sharpen

Before even fighting the war I lost the battle
Now I am tending to be in state of rattle
You may read this or may not
You may like this or may not
You have been my ink of my unique pen
You have been my laugh like shing chan

My fear is very normal at gate
That will I be able to tell you before its late

Hardly aware of anything right now
Will just term it as another poetic tale in the unknown show








1 comment: