Monday, November 07, 2011

Tears overflowing with joy


I counted all this time without you,
That how I cannot cry in front of anyone else than you;

The people I knew or I may know in future;
They come for a while and will always go;
But no one would comfort me to cry with joy like you always do.

Everything has changed I thought before,
But only my thinking has made me procure this resource.

I do not know even:
Will I even get a chance to talk with you again?
As I row that fact that now
You will not even turn up in my stupid show

It is sunny morning today and I am thinking about you
Though it’s not glossary from where I can get any new clue

Your each and every word has now become my life bulb,
Whenever I am out of the map,
I redraw the designed sculpture.

Sometimes I do make my mind busy in thinking
Why are my eyes so blinking?
Is it that they wana cry again
Or is it that:
They wana have you and,
Then they will dry as per claim.

Hours and hours of talking with you is fun,
From A to Z telling you the stories is chocolate bun.

I donot know what this means:
But one thing I know now my sun has new gleam.

When I cried that night after my failure,
You just said that now it is over so no need to have these water savior.

From that day to future mays
I can say that whenever I have cried or will cry
My tears will just be because of overflowing joy of having you in my life.

1 comment: