Saturday, June 08, 2013

Does she likes me even?


Since the day I know her,
Since the day I first talked with her,
Every time I have been poured with the feeling of happiness,
Every time I have been flowed with feeling of liveliness,

She knows that this heart beats for her,
She knows that the my art is just to bestow her,
But still I am more or less having just one question in my pocket,
That does she likes me who is like high voltage socket.

She is beautiful from heart and serene is her way of art
But when my loud words are on journey to find her,
They also want to know that are they even accepted by her,
I have been luckiest to have her in life as friend,
I have been blessed by almighty with this bonding thread,
I am not saying that this is not good,
But this heart wants some more clues.

I have never kept anything hidden from her,
I have never said which her ears didn’t want to hear,
But today my fingers while typing this are asking me,
“Does she even likes you” for whom you joining this word fleet.

I agree that for you it’s your priorities in life that have front seat,
And even I respect your this way of life greet,
Before you term it lengthy question and get your eyes off from this draft,
This is what now even passing wind asking me,
“Does she even likes you” for whom you taking breathe.



2 comments: