Saturday, February 01, 2020

Tiny eyes when glared at me




Sitting aside window in living room that fine day,
I was busy understanding the new way to lead life from this may,
I was busy calculating and encapsulated in some serious not so required thoughts,
And was trying to win the silly mental war which was never fought.

Suddenly two little eyes glared at me,
And then rest everything came at standstill and I was filled with unique joy.

Those little eyes were still focused on my face,
And I could understand that they wanted to say life is not always race.

The emotional quotient was higher at that time,
The little baby now is only prime,
Tiny little fingers when touches me, my thoughts get shine,
Moving eyes of his adds to my vision,
Tiny feet which keeps jogging directs me to explore different pathway of life and enjoy life.

This is altogether an unique experience for me,
And will like to be the trunk for the branches for this happy tree.


1 comment: