Thursday, August 11, 2011

I am dancing with her


She is miles away from me
She is far away from my lean

Still today I am dancing with her
Lonely only I am happy and aloud to cheer

She smiles and I am just on top of my world
She flies and I am on the sky crapper

Really it’s amazing feeling to be in
It’s different to not take and give in

Every move of our dance is flying my arms
Every tone of music is giving me charm

Hand in hand we are dancing
Leg to leg we are balancing

Music is loud
But still we are alone though In large crowd

I am dancing with her

Glow and shine are floating on my face
Blow the wind or not but cloth this happy case
Happy to learn these steps of life
If she’s there then it can be any knife
I am ready to cut myself
I am bread however cruel is chef

No comments:

Post a Comment