Sunday, March 24, 2013

Distant window...




 These days when I sit near by my window,
Only thought which revolves around my mind’s  pot,
Is somewhere or other revolved around her,
It may be even I am thinking so much about her,
I Know she hardly even knows what’s cooking in my heart pan,
But this time I will not step in early and obstruct vapor to enjoy air.

Almighty you are aware about everything ,
You know what’s going on in my partially own concrete wing,
I don’t know whether this time again it’s all about ring,
But somewhere or other I am happy about this new ping,

These days when  I sit near by my window,
I always wonder that if almighty allows,
Can I get chance to foresee future just for a fraction of second,
As I want to gauge what will be her reaction on my empty pond.

These days when I sit near by my window,
she’s is always there nearby my side,
to talk with me,
she’s always there to help me in knowing my site
when the wind of uncertainty comes,
she brings in stability,
she is power house for me,
who comes in when my all backup generator  shuts off.

These days when I sit near by my window,
she automatically gets projected on the glass,
and that’s what make my view glorious.





No comments:

Post a Comment