Saturday, March 23, 2013

Someone specific…


She was always there in front of me,
But I could never realized her presence besides me,
Whenever I needed help from her she without any second thought extended the hand to help me,
Whenever I needed help from her she just made sure that I get best view of the shore,
She is amazing in some unique way,

Beautiful is also small word to associate with her,
when her hair falls on her sparkling eyes,
She looks like ever glowing sun shine,
When her hair swings in air,
She looks like person blessed with divine care,
She is always near but still far away,
She is always near but miles of distance to foray.

I am scared to say her that I value her,
I am scared to say her that this Idio needs her,
But fear is also rational to some extent,
As it covers many practical content.

As a friend she is always there,
but still I can’t claim and showcase my care.
Days are passing like bullet and sooner we will depart,
Days are sounding cruel as they are running to cross the final mart,

I am going to not only miss her but also wish that at some point of time in future,
We will once again get a chance to explain the textual art,
She will have her own life and I will have mine,
But still having her always I don’t think is a crime

When just a call to her can solve many big problems,
When just a talk to her brings courageous solutions,
Why can’t I write down her as an vital asset in my balance sheet,

why can’t I appreciate her every time when I know she  is fertilizer to my seed,
Can’t say anything more as destiny has not allowed
Can’t frame anything as to her I am just a clown.




No comments:

Post a Comment