Thursday, May 16, 2013

Pairing of love




Blinking eyes when has you at its sight,
Even that blinking gets justified as right,

That blue color which is somewhere associated with you,
Is making rainbow shine like it has something new,
The charismatic eyes which are looking at sky,
The vibrant black hair which is directing the earth’s fly,

This all when sum up,
It gives one definition to the undefined word called ‘love’.


The silver line which has added color to my life is you,
The flowers printed on your attire is helping me to come out of dark tunnel and have bright view,
This all is so stupendous that’s how you may define it,
But for me its new definition of my pro-claimed nature’s green,

Rationally when it comes to speak anything,
I have always kept myself look little weak,
But whenever I get chance to sculpture you in word frame,
 I have always walked down the most appropriate memory lane,
Birds chirping around the tree,
Sky singing song for attracting bee,
Wind making directions for sea,
And this way my new of pair of love gets assembled and makes me feel free.



No comments:

Post a Comment