Sunday, May 19, 2013

As amazing as you


Blanket of nature green is covered when on divine soul,
Brightness of almighty light beam is when projected on gold,
 Altogether things get sum up as amazing feeling of warmth in dark cold,
These all makes the road available for joyful ride in spite of bumpy board.

Its not that before I have not seen you,
It’s also not that this time I am keen to make it look new,
In every rotation of earth you have been the same graceful soul,
In every rising and setting of sun you have been walking without any foul,
These time could not allow opportunity to go away,
To embrace such gorgeous art of nature
In my word frame and proudly add charm to such appealing appearance.

River wants water flow to be continuous as per agreed terms,
But when you passed by it, even water had to stop its work and have look on its newly discovered angle,
This itself show that it’s not just that this bee is flattering you within accepted range,
Rather I would say I am just ready to lose all the games,
If I am allowed to be even small part of your fame,

Last few verses of this craft are just to add few more twigs to well decorated grass,
Still this is not a best attempt that I could have made to describe you,
Its just that I tried to break the barriers and tried to foresee something which otherwise I am not allowed.


There’s a beautiful flower in red termed rose,
But what for me is its importance is,
That it spreads fragrance to all those that passes by,
In this world where hardly anyone cares for others
This flower who is divine beauty,
Always keeps itself engaged in such great act.



No comments:

Post a Comment