Sunday, May 26, 2013

Blue shores

   It is very rare when situations and emotions meet up at the same plot, where everything is as per claimed thought and the wheels of life gets oiled up on its own. This draft titled as “Blue Shores” is all about that plot where emotions and situations meet together and they coordinate with each other hand in hand. Like all my past blogs here also I will be projecting my this story with help of character “Niasy”, she is the main centre of this draft though its narrated by me but acted  and made understood by her.

    Raising the curtains and allowing beam to fall on niasy, she is female who is jeweled with beauty and has  always been exploring whatever comes her way. When life takes sharp turn she gets herself firm and fights back with all the hurdles that are obstructing her in the way. The one who has been little aware about what kind of power she possess within her. She has always been full of life and less is known to world about her this powerful act. Blue shores is her way of dealing with fast paced life and that’s what ignited or I should say provided me plot to walk down on my page with leaving blue impressions behind. Lot of suspense which I have been constantly adding to this blog has to be accepted on very grounds that flow of sentences are not that much capable to capture the most captivating soul she has to be decorated with garland of rhyming words.





Long ago I met a soul,
She was busy in her chores,

I went to her and disturbed her for a while
But then also she greeted me with smile

I tried a lot to get her attention on me,
But it was her passion which was on driving seat,
She was so engrossed in her work,
That I just wrote about it irrelevant of any perks.

That flirty hair was falling on her lavishing eyes and disturbing her in making designer kite,
I wished that flow of winds comes and blows that hair away,
I prayed to god that help her in fixing the wet clay,

More or less she was dedicated to her work as,
Waters get clear in depth of ocean,
She came to me and just smiled,
Well that was amazing and my most memorable clicked file,

Lot of things happened in between,
But I was just carried away by her way of handling minute details with attention on the field,

My heart said go and help her in the work
But I knew she will not allow any random bird

Still I took all courage and made attempt to help her
But she said “ She will be happy if I don’t interfere”
Not because she was not willing to take my help
But only because she was not in any position to miss chance of flying her own kite

Then I got pen and paper nearby my eye sight
And that’s how I could write this “Blue shores” flight


No comments:

Post a Comment