Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Only you…



Enduring charm which has made the winds go crazy,
Prolonged green farm is also feeling as if it’s not worthy to be gazed,
This is what your impact in my life is,
This is what adds light to my dull sight,

My love for you has always been confined in permissible frame,
My care for you is always like sunshine which comes to strengthen clay,

Everlasting smile which brings joy to me,
The arm which hugs and support my ship in mid of turmoil Sea,
That’s has always been you,
That’s always been you..

I know right now while reading you might not be
even thinking about me this bee,
But trust me in my every thought you are there in center of my sea.

 I know you have already termed me as ‘Flirt’,
In your book but I don’t care as I just love to read anything if it’s from your book.

The one who has capable of adding extra beat to my heart,
The one who is powerful to rejuvenate my lost soul,
Its only you..
Its only you…



No comments:

Post a Comment