Friday, May 10, 2013

Visible God: “Mother”





Time and again whenever I needed her she is always there for me,
Time and again when things get tricky she’s always there to heal my pain

Whenever sorrow came and surrounded me from all the four sides,
She has brought rain of joy in my ride.

Whenever I was brought down by situations and circumstances
She infused new ray of hope in me,
And helped me to come out of sand dune.

Even today when I have grown up,
I still like to sleep in her lap,
I still like to share with her my idiotic actions;
I still like to confess in front of her my abnormal facts,


My day starts with her shine,
My night elopes with her sight,
She is one, who knows me from my scratch,
She is the only one who knows me not from just facial rash

I still remember her staying awake for me during my early wake ups
I still remember her staying awake long dark night when I had that hot fever

When I was down due to failure in my work
she came to me and just said “Get started and get goal near”

When I was weeping on my not so good tasks
she came to me and just said “It’s never late to start “

My respect for her is not enough for what she is being doing for me since my birth,
My care for her is not enough for what she is being giving to me since my birth,

I can bow down a thousand times in front of her,
But still I will not be the best son whom she actually deserves,

Mom I don’t know how to even project my world without you,
Mom I don’t even know how to work out even simple addition sum without you,

You are the one who has shown me the glorious nature,
You are the one who has colored my life with beautiful flowers,

I may not have seen god and now I don’t even wish to,
As I have you my “Visible god: Mother”.

No comments:

Post a Comment