Saturday, May 04, 2013

Forever…




When rain comes and quenches the thirst of land,

when rain comes and releases the anger of hot sand,
The moment of joy which comes at rescue of time,

variability of pleasure then gets stable at its prime,
These all moments are not temporary,
Rather they in one form or other last forever,


Similar is our story which started in same pram,
Now you are no more in my reachable distance,
Now you are no more in my eye’s visible distance,
But still even today I have best of Kodak moments ,

which are saved in very safe heart drive.


The way we have been till now,

That all has withered like variable water flow,


But still even I have believed that at least whatever it was,

we have been together for a cause,

Distance between us is your choice,
But remembering you in my words is my voice,
I may shiver a little when asked about you now,

But that’s any how a part parcel of last delivered stage show,

  
My missing you even when you are present in front of me,

My remembering you even when you are just a feet away from my flee,

This all is not creative emotion which have been drafted to attract audience,
But this all is my small attempt to show you that how,
Your distance with me is also not “Forever”,
You will always be there in my words.




No comments:

Post a Comment