Saturday, April 27, 2013

Closed Eyes


Retina when shut downs its operations,
everything around gets a new location.



Every problem assembles into solution,
Every problem gets a positive definition.

But when I close my eyes,
and start to re-locate my life.
Somewhere or other I find you in center,

Some where in my path I find you as my lovely guard.
Being awake never allows me to enjoy your company,

So this was only way to share my picturesqueness with you in rainy day,
Each and every moment under the spell of closed eyes with you,
Is so precious for me,
that though I know that reality is not the same,
still I enjoy my  ,self created rain.

That sharp wind which blows in mid of our path,
And the way we get close just to cover our craft.
Is not only moment of joy for me,
But its also moment which adds new life to this bee.

My words are sailing in sea of emotions right now,
which want to read you,
which want to just feel you,

Closed eyes are so amazing sight provider,
That knowing it is not real,
It strengthens the feelings like pillar of steel.


No comments:

Post a Comment