Sunday, November 23, 2014

Being together

When you and me became "WE"


Morning time got at its prime,
When winds were blowing from all direction,
And cloud were just warming up,
Allowing everything around to get fine.

Every green creature was trying to gain extra greenery,
Every available pebble was surfacing hard,
To make sure that enjoyment is also being felt by bee.

Yellow flowers which were spreading their fragrance;
Was giving one more reason to reduce our distance,
I was almost carried away and forgot my way,
But in this journey of forgetfulness,
I believe I found serene clay.

Having that clay;
I thought to mould my life,
Having that clay ;
I thought describing as snow to every available white.

Water was running at normal pace,
Darkness was coming more close like participating in any race,
Moonless sky was waiting to get ignited by its light,
In all this;
There we two standing,
Allowing our love to take new flight.

For me you were no more stranger,
For you I was just someone,
Whom you have termed as clever.

Slowly we started talking about random things,
And that was time our love got new wings,
We both were standing few centimeters away,
But yet our ships were not near in Bengal of bay.

Our silence did talking,
And then our feet did escalator walking,
In a nutshell I can just say,
Every second I lived with you that day,
You made sure that I enjoy music of being together.

2 comments:

  1. Visiting your blog after a very long time. Thanks for embracing me with a lovely piece of work :)

    Regards
    Village Girl

    ReplyDelete