Sunday, November 30, 2014

She makes me happy..


Walking by river , when winds touch my face,
I always wonder they have some message to say,
My slow pace of taking steps,
Helps my feet to move and relax,
Also my garden of thought during that time is
Full of roses and fragrance bearing numerous flowers.


Sitting near river shore,
Where tides and ebbs are only music to listen,
I took a small tour of my own life,
And started a self monitored mission.

Right from morning sun to twinkling stars,
There is only one thing,
Which helps me to raise my happiness bar,
Life is now all about,
One person who has become gravity for me,
Which on its arranges merriness for me.

We are not even together right now,
But she is already script of my show.

Why, what and how hardly matters now,
As she is only one who will get prime focus in my show.

Days are getting extra brightness because of her,
Night is getting blissful;
Allowing me comfort of being assured;
That I have one who will talk;
When I don’t have words,
Who will stay awake;
When I can’t sleep,
Who will become music;
When I want to dance.

And who will become my happiness,
When I am caught in web called mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment