Sunday, March 22, 2015

We are Friends


Even while raining when sun shines,
That’s the moment when colorful rainbow gets even vast sky easily climb,
When rainbow can glow even in scorching heat,
Why can’t our friendship walk on same feet.


Just because we could not be one,
We are not separated,
As friendship is defined purely without any scope of being adulterated,
I want to still dance in your happiness,
And snatch away every possible tear which may reduce your eyes brightness.

When rainbow of sky can feel heat,
Bee like me can also heal.

Beauty of our friendship is not lily for a day,
That will fade away so easily.
It has been tested and proved,
That its here to stay.

My respect for you is still intact,
My love for you will always last.

Novel by Ruskin bought by me when we visited fair,
Still lies half touched in my small book shelf,
Initially I never thought I will even complete that book,
But now that book is not just word filled pages,
But it makes me remember your presence.

“Move on” and “Grow up” will be two phrases
Which I will now have to imbibe in my over occupied life,
But life is amazing because even this has given me reason to wear smile.

My Dear friend,
I was before also always available for you,
Even now when story has been divided into two different books altogether,
I am there for you
Because “We are friends…”





No comments:

Post a Comment