Saturday, March 05, 2016

Why YOU?

We may not interact on regularly basis,
But whenever we do, I completely enjoy the chat biz.

Its you with whom I can easily connect,
Its you with whom I can easily contact.

Only difference we have is about grades,
You have always scored good , which is truth,
I have always been behind you in calculating the numeric crude.

Beauty with brains is what I can call you,
I always look forward to talk with you,
And I don’t know what magic you have done upon me,
Whatever I time I get I just look to snatch away the moment to talk with you.

“Why you” is wrong question
As right formation should be “Why not you?”

Believe me replying you is sometimes like sailing in ocean called craziness,
Hiding the crew of feelings and still sailing is also different kind of madness,
Nothing much to say from here,
As let time play and win over the unknown fear.

No comments:

Post a Comment