Friday, March 11, 2016

Distance



After whole day’s work when time was for submitting myself to the mode called sleep,
Suddenly I realized that my heart is demanding something,
Its not that easy to explain it,
And I was in not in mood to play with the seriousness filled in its demand.
“Will she be online?” was my first question,
And if yes than my heart started pumping the red liquid faster than its normal pace,
I don’t know why talking with her becomes so important even now,
For her I am nothing,
For her I am defeated soldier,
But still there’s some magic which is associating me with her without any logic

I love you , can’t you understand this simple thing,
Why would someone look forward to talk with you every day,
There’s no self interest attached here,
But its soul interest which is gets poured.

No words from here to narrate how it feels to be ignored
Can’t even blame anyone,
As in I and you, only I exist now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment