Sunday, March 20, 2016

Extracts from Moonlight



Temperature was cooling down tardily and gradually,
Night was gaining charm eventually,
Every flapping wings during the day time were resting now,
Every working hands were now no more in action or show,
This was the time I thought about communicating,
This was the time I thought about to rely on bridge of words which can aid in relation constructing.

Nothing could work better than this,
Everything else was sounding like difficult quiz,
I was so happy so realize the virtual presence of my beloved,
I was so happy to get the air of lovely essence under the moonlight shower.

People term me soft headed and I know they are right,
But “she” is my life and I want her in my every sight.

The red color girl , when was being looked at the screen by me,
The rosy impact of her captured me and made me busy.

Every time I have spread the ink,
I have just written about her
But she hardly knows it,
And my life keeps on getting glow from it.



No comments:

Post a Comment