Thursday, March 24, 2016

Lost in your Love





I am not able to write anymore,
I am not able to feel myself anymore.
Where  am I lost so much that it’s tough to find me,
Why I am so lost that I am not able to freely dance by getting back on floor,
It’s my care and warmth for you honey,
That in journey of finding you I have lost myself.

She is always busy somewhere or other,
And I am always there waiting for her,
The assumed red color triangle in my body ponders about you always,
The black color balls called eyes look for you always.

Lets not term it love as per you, then what it is dear,
I am ready to hear any answer from you without any fear,
If you read this than its my good destiny,
And if you don’t again it’s my own destiny.

Let me find you in the blue painted sky,
But clouds are there to hide you,
Let me find you in the moon accompanied dark sky,
But stars will come to your rescue.


How to find someone who is in my soul
And why to find someone when,
I know years will pass in it and make me old.

I am lost in your love and let me be lost only,
As finding you will not be so great,
But being lost in you will be.



No comments:

Post a Comment