Saturday, March 26, 2016

Praise Song




Petal by petal as flowers blossoms,
Color by color as rainbow forms,
She who has her own charm entered this world and then started new reform,
She is someone who has made everything grand in her way,
She is someone who has served as  source of light when irksome day.

I am big fan of her,
But hardly she knows it,
Reason of smile is she,
When my season gets  awesome the reason is she.

On her day, I want to wish her all the happiness of the world,
On her day, I want to spread all the roses of universe around her,
She has fought with bulky books,
And today she is enjoying the success that she has earned.

She has not left any stone unturned and worked hard,
When laziness was dancing on others and they escape from being called learned.

I am writing an untold tale which even I don’t know,
I am singing song of praise for her,
Which even she may not know.

What magic she has , that everything rests at her,
What energy she has, that anything can be achieved by her.

A person with nerves of steel,
A person with soft heart,
All these adjectives narrated above
Can help me to define her.

I am not very sure whether she may accept this writer as  view worthy bird or not,
But still I am happy to write about her.

Will like to go on and on from here,
But not without a cup of coffee with you,
Will like to continue this song,
But not without your presence being the lyrics of that soulful song.

Can I earn a coffee with you through this written music
Can I earn few seconds with you through this one pager song.




No comments:

Post a Comment