Wednesday, April 29, 2015

She likes me?

Image result for boy asking question



It was not that we were unknown to an extent,
But it was that we didn’t knew each other to quantum of percentage termed cent.

I was not the culprit at all when I made her aware about my feelings for her,
But I guess I was not her hero ,
Whom she has dream even in her imaginative blur.

Midnight was the time when I was stationed at distant place from her,
Moon was watching it from all the way that I was just involved in revealing truth that feelings have weaved within me for her,

She at first go was very calm on my emotions,
She at first go was very resilient on my feelings
Step by step like small baby crawls the ground,
I also kept on arranging my sentences without making any sound.

She was kept in surprise when I said few things I guess,
But however she was clear that I am appreciating her grace,
And that was with a reason to showcase the face of love.

I recall that we may have last time seen each other
When primary was our schooling,
But however the lasting image of individual,
Has made sure that time doesn’t becomes reason for cooling.

I kept on saying and saying,
And she kept on listening,
But then came a time when words were unheard,
And then everything got pause,
And simple question aroused,
She likes me?


No comments:

Post a Comment