Thursday, June 15, 2017

The way heart felt that day


If I am flower you are my petals who decorates my soul,
If I am flower you are my fragrance who enhances my beauty amongst all,
In all this crowd if there’s someone I can turn up when sad it’s you,
When in turmoil if there’s someone who can make me calm its only you.

That dark midnight when I woke up and tried to accept the truth of you not being around me,
My heart sang the song whose lyrics are as under:

‘Far away you are, but you are still with me,
Far away you are, but it seems you are besides me.

I know only one thing that you mean to world to me,
I know only one thing that can no rationale make me explain the reason for the distance between you and me.

The dream that I have seen every time is going to be true this winter,
The princess of my eye is going to be with me coming winter.

Happiness cannot be defined right now as I want to wait and see,
That moment when I will meet you cannot be expressed as I want to live it the way it comes.

Eagerness needs to be control as it has to be replace with the craziness.
My loved one is going to be with me this winter.

This song is so close to my heart now,
That its now standalone prime member of my love show’.

No comments:

Post a Comment