Tuesday, August 16, 2011

When time betrays..


When time went wrong,
I had only you as a bell which I rang.

You are the light which keeps me bright,
You are the sight which removes my fright.

Every story sooner or later ends,
But our should not ever bend,
You keep the game as I have fame in it,
Though sometimes I am lame, for you I am not insane.

The connection between eyes and lips I never got-
But whenever I see you, though you not there;
The lips clashes with a smile which it never before had.

Can I ever have someone else like you I asked?
No was the answer which I want to put in flask;
I do not want anyone else because I do not want
As I have you and, I am happy to have you as my magical chant.

I cannot say you anything right now
I cannot buy the cake and entertain it as a shout
But I have some twisters which can help me to mix up
The unspoken things and untold wrap

Whenever time has betrayed me, no one has come to my rescue till date
And it was only you, who was never late

I know you may not like to be mine
And that will also dark the shine
But when I know it can be just you
Then why should I search new

No comments:

Post a Comment